Product Description :
The SRCOOL7KRM Rack-Mounted Air Conditioning Unit pumps 7,000 BTU/h (2.0 kW) of close-coupled cooling power into your IT equipment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating. This space-saving, energy-efficient unit is perfect for data centers, server rooms, network closets and other environments with heat-sensitive rack-mounted equipment and limited floor space. The self-contained SRCOOL7KRM mounts just like any other rack equipment in 8U of space at the top or bottom of a rack enclosure. A magnetic air dam attaches to the front door of the rack enclosure to ensure that equipment draws cool air from the SRCOOL7KRM instead of drawing warm air from the room. Because it only cools the equipment inside the rack enclosure, the SRCOOL7KRM is much more efficient than solutions that cool an entire room to achieve the same result. The SRCOOL7KRM filters the air, and its built-in evaporator eliminates condensation, as well as the need for a floor drain or water collection tank. The 7-foot cord plugs into a standard 15-amp (NEMA 5-15R) outlet. The unit restarts automatically after power failures, and you can use the built-in timer to schedule unattended shutdown and startup. The intuitive control panel includes a digital display and diagnostic LEDs to communicate operating conditions at a glance.The optional SRCOOLNET2 remote management accessory (sold separately) allows you to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings over the Ethernet network from any location via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet. The SRCOOLNET2 accessory also includes an ENVIROSENSE® temperature and humidity sensor that allows you to link cooling output with temperature readings up to 12 feet away.
Product Details by Manufacturer :
SRCOOL7KRM 7,000 BTU Rack-Mounted Air Conditioning Unit with Network Management Support
The SRCOOL7KRM is the first EIA-compliant rack-mounted air conditioning unit designed to cool IT equipment. It cools up to 2.0 kW of rack-mounted equipment in a server room, MDF or network closet. It also filters and dehumidifies air.
- 7,000 BTU/h (2.0 kW) of cooling prevents heat-related IT equipment malfunctions, damage and downtime.
- EIA-compliant rack chassis (8U) saves valuable floor space in cramped IT environments.
- Close-coupled cooling saves energy and reduces operating costs.
- Prevents accumulation of condensation and restarts automatically after outages for unattended operation.
- Optional network management card enables remote monitoring and control.
- Self-contained unit plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet for plug-and-play installation.
- 1-year warranty and free tech support reflect Tripp Lite’s commitment to customer satisfaction.